- introduction to Fairtrade.
- introduction to Imperial College London
- how you can make a difference
Following is dummy text:
Our vision is of a world in which justice and sustainable development are at the heart of trade structures and practices so that everyone, through their work, can maintain a decent and dignified livelihood and develop their full potential.
To achieve this vision, Fairtrade seeks to transform trading structures and practices in favour of the poor and disadvantaged. By facilitating trading partnerships based on equity and transparency, Fairtrade contributes to sustainable development for marginalised producers, workers and their communities. Through demonstration of alternatives to conventional trade and other forms of advocacy, the Fairtrade movement empowers citizens to campaign for an international trade system based on justice and fairness.
The Foundationâ€™s mission is to work with businesses, community groups and individuals to improve the trading position of producer organisations in the South and to deliver sustainable livelihoods for farmers, workers and their communities by â€“
- being a passionate and ambitious development organisation committed to tackling poverty and injustice through trade
- using certification and product labelling, through the FAIRTRADE Mark, as a tool for our development goals
- bringing together producers and consumers in a citizensâ€™ movement for change
- being recognised as the UKâ€™s leading authority on Fairtrade